What to expect in a Crescendo Music session?
- Small class sizes
- Experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic teachers
- Exciting and engaging activities within a calm environment that promote musical and social-emotional development
- Specialist planned activities that enhance cognition, language and physical development, with the flexibility to adapt to the needs of the individual children present
- A friendly, welcoming atmosphere - including the opportunity to meet and socialise with other parents and carers
- Lots of movement and musical games
- A carefully considered curriculum, based on years of teaching experience and research into musical development in children
- The old favourites as well as carefully chosen songs and rhymes to support the flow of sessions as well as your child's current interests
- Free percussion exploration as well as structured rhythmic games
Need more convincing? Click here for reviews from some of our class attendees...